Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Our begining pathway to the temple....

Well many of you have been waiting to hear. Franklin and I have decided to take a step closer to the temple. We asked the Bishop a couple of weeks ago to set up a temple interview. Our first temple class is this Sunday. We have been told by many friends & family that all hell is going to break lose because Satan is going to do all he can to stop us. But we know that it’s the right thing for us to do at this time. When ever we’ve decided to do something we always try to do it 110%.

I know I have to clean up my closet to prepare for the temple, but that just means I can go on a summer shopping spree now! Just kidding Franklin. Well we are going to need our friends and family support at this time, so please have us in your prayers. We are so thankful for all the wonderful support of many of you throughout the years. Especially for the ones that didn’t pressure us and accepted us for taking our time. It means a lot to us.

Thanks you again to one of my best girlfriend Michelle Holliday for making the special effort on bring Franklin and I back into church. It was really hard after my divorce to come back to church. I’ve question my faith and testimony in the gospel during that year. Especially for being married for over 5 years and ending up in a divorce in my 6 year of being married.

I am thankful for being married to an awesome guy that tries his best to love and support me and my busy social life. He has brought out the happiness inside me and made me feel alive again. He his been the best friend when I need someone to talk to and a great husband when I need a big hug and kiss. I’m am thankful to God everyday for such a wonderful guy to come back into my life and make me fall in love over and over each day.

One of things I love about Franklin is to try to find him in a crowded room. As so as our eyes met, I still get butterflies in my stomach and fall in love with his bright crystal blue eye. I can’t wait to look into his eyes….. when we get sealed in the temple….. and know that on that day… it will be forever that I will to able get to see those bright Blue eyes and know we will be together forever and for all eternity.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited that you guys are feeling ready now. You know we'll be here for you whatever you need. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina,
    I had no idea! I am so excited for the two of you and I am behind you 110%!
    Listen, your closet isn't that bad. You are going to be just fine!
    I'm so happy for the two of you :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. More importantly, I LOVE that you are going to the temple. I am so happy for both of you. What a wonderful blessing! I am happy that you've waited until you are totally ready.....you are going to get so much more out of it! Congratulations, and yes, I will keep you in my prayers!! Satan will work craziness on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gina! That is awesome! What an amazing thing for the two of you to do. You are totally right Satan will be working hard on you because this is an important step but since you know just look out for his signs and ignore them the best you can! You are an amazing person and I miss seeing you. We need a girls night out! =)

    ReplyDelete