Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Pathway to the Temple part 2......

I know many of our friends & families are very excited for us and can't wait to know what is going on with this. Well, Franklin and I finished our temple classes about a month ago. Franklin prayed and felt he need to get his patriarch blessing first. So this is our next step. I am very proud and happy for Franklin and his wiliness to get this done.When ever he decides to do anything he tries to do it 110%. I guess that's way we belong together. We both think alike. I think sometimes, well I guess all the time. I feel I take the gospel for granted. I know many of you know I was born and raised in the church. But Franklin wasn't. He is the only member in his big family of 12 brothers and sister. He has only been a member for the last couple of years. He has a strong testimony and even though he many not say it in church, he lets me know it during our Family Home Evening. I'm grateful for God for sending me a husband that picks me up when I fall, Hugs me when I'm down, and Kisses me to make everything feel better. I don't know what I did to deserve him. But at the end of the day, I am grateful for him.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your journey to the Temple! I'm happy for you guys. I didn't even know you had a blog. Cute pictures of Disneyland. It's great to have lots of family around you can do stuff with! Take care,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete